Local Laws/Codes require that work done on buildings (except single family dwellings under 3,500 SF) be under the seal and signature of a licensed architect or engineer. If the work is minor, this requirement may be waived.

Municipalities vary in the process and time for approvals. We offer several options for permitting services:


We may assist with permit applications & submit plans to local authority(s).
It is recommended the G.C. apply for Permits. Permit fees must be paid by CLIENT.

Most municipalities require Site Plan Approval or Special Land Use for Exterior and/or Site work.  We may assist you in your approval if you do not want to facilitate yourself.


Attendance to Municipal meetings may be required

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close